Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year to All!

So this is the first post of the year...let's start the year off with my favorite girl crawling!





I'm going to try to download my pictures more often so I can add stuff to the blog more often.


I didn't get many pictures today, because I took Sophie and her grandparents to the photography studio to get pictures done. But here is one from today visiting with her cousin, Kalyn.



Sophie has accomplished so much in just the last few weeks so I will get posts of those things separately.


I did decide to throw away the gingerbread house today that we made before Christmas, so I took her picture with it first. Her cousin Kaitlyn gave her the little gingerbread book at Thanksgiving and we saved reading it until we did the gingerbread houses.
I'll post more about Christmas in the next few days.

1 comment:

Gail Hall said...

She is getting so big!