Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Arctic Blast

There's a saying in Texas "If you don't like the weather, just wait _________ (fill in the blank with whatever time frame you want, I usually say an hour)." Well, we are having record breaking low temperatures right now. I don't think it got above freezing today and with the wind chill it was in the single digits at least part of the day. Sophie and I had to go to work this morning so I bundled her up in her cap and mittens. This bothered her a lot. she usually gets the cap off but with the mittens she couldn't and got really frustrated.

I lived in Chicago for 18 months and I got all the cold I could ever possibly want back then. I hate the cold, I hate wearing a coat and hat and scarf and all that. i hate going from the cold outside to burning up inside. it's just a big ol' pain in the neck. But as they say, "If you don't like the weather..."!

No comments: