Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy Week

This has been an extremely busy week, but I will say that 3 out of the last 4 nights Sophie has gone to bed by 8pm. Last night she was in bed by 8pm but woke herself up and then didn't go back to sleep until after 11. She stayed home with Maw Susan (my mom) while I went to work and then I had meetings in the evening so I didn't get home until about 8pm. Paul got home about 9pm and I had put her in her crib to cry it out. Once he got home, he brought her to our room where she hung out for a while, then went back to her crib and fell asleep all on her own. I haven't quite figured out what the secret o sleep is yet for her, but I am determined to find it.

Just a short recap of the week (followed by some cute pics of Sophie from Tuesday).
  • Monday and Wednesday she stayed with Maw Susan while I worked.
  • Tuesday and Thursday we went to the mall for StrollerStrides.
  • Wednesday afternoon Maw Susan took her to Baby Bookworms (the baby story time at the local library).
  • Tuesday we went to church for the weekly staff meeting, then went to the mall to exchange a gift.
  • Thursday we did lots of laundry and watched a Baby Signs DVD.

Tomorrow we are taking Grandpa to the doctor, then stopping by the office before we head to Gymboree to get in a little retail therapy. On Saturday, I plan to attend the StrollerStrides class at the park before completely my errands for the week. On Sunday, Sophie and I are going to Ella Kay's to watch the Cowboys. Paul can go too, if he's not working. We are all ready for this project to be over.
















No comments: