Just a short recap of the week (followed by some cute pics of Sophie from Tuesday).
- Monday and Wednesday she stayed with Maw Susan while I worked.
- Tuesday and Thursday we went to the mall for StrollerStrides.
- Wednesday afternoon Maw Susan took her to Baby Bookworms (the baby story time at the local library).
- Tuesday we went to church for the weekly staff meeting, then went to the mall to exchange a gift.
- Thursday we did lots of laundry and watched a Baby Signs DVD.
Tomorrow we are taking Grandpa to the doctor, then stopping by the office before we head to Gymboree to get in a little retail therapy. On Saturday, I plan to attend the StrollerStrides class at the park before completely my errands for the week. On Sunday, Sophie and I are going to Ella Kay's to watch the Cowboys. Paul can go too, if he's not working. We are all ready for this project to be over.