Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Icy Snow Days

**UPDATE** with actual snow pics
So we had 4 days of ice and snow here in Texas. Yes, you read that right, 4 whole days. Now, I'm still off work hanging with Logan but Sophie would have gone to preschool 2 of those days and the other 2 I'd have planned some sort of outing for all of us. I wasn't prepared for 4 days with both kids, no outside time, and no errands to run. Four days of being in the house ALL DAY LONG! We did get to go out the last day when it actually snowed, and the kids had a great time. The rest of the time we just stayed in. I knew there was no way I could keep the screen time at a minimum so a little extra TV time when it's an icicle outside is okay. Luckily, neither child sits for more than about 30 minutes at a time anyway, so I just turned on the TV and let them come and go. I pulled out the Tot School trays and lined them up in the hallway. I also set up the big cardboard house Santa brought. It actually last about 3 days before I moved it to the garage. They had started pushing on the sides and knocking the house down. And, of course, we had water play. My kids love the water.
















We did eventually go outside.


Covering me up with snow!

No comments: