Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sonogram Appointment

I had a doctor's appointment on March 12th, with a sonogram scheduled. I really like the tech that does them. He is very friendly and doesn't seem to mind us asking questions. Everything looked fine and right on target, although he estimates due date a few days earlier. Woo, hoo! I know, I know, it's just a guess, but I can hope, right? I didn't actually get to see the doctor. She came in at the end of the sono and said she had to leave for a delivery. I have probably seen her at least 20 times since the first time and she has never had to do that. I think that's pretty amazing. I told her no problem, to go ahead, because I fully expect her to leave some other woman sitting on the table when I go into labor!

1 comment:

Pete and Jen said...

It's time for some updated belly shots!!!