Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Shower

My sister hosted a shower for me here at the house (with the help of Mom). It was a wonderful time. Thanks to all who came, I hope you enjoyed as much as I did. It really feels like the time is getting close. Here are just a few pictures, I'll post more once I get them from Mom and the other camera. The pillow and blanket set were quilted by my Aunt Sadie in Missouri. These will make great nap time things when Sophie goes to preschool with me next year. The bear was embroidered by my mom's friend Julie. It says Sophie Rose. It is so adorable. I love all the clothes people gave us. There is definitely pink for Dad Paul's little princess!



No comments: