Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

More Shower Pictures

This is a diaper cake Mom made for the centerpiece. It turned out really cute. It has an elephant coin bank on top, hair bows on the side as decoration, and a special rattle just for Daddy Paul (it is a guitar).


This wonderful woman was a friend of my grandmothers and also the woman who helped deliver me. Apparently, Mom's doctor was running late so Betty was the one who caught me.


The onesie decoration Mom made for the mantle, along with all the gifts.


The beautiful cake they had made. Kelly wanted to recreate the elephant from my bedding in pink. They had to try several bakeries before they found someone who could do it. I think it turned out great!

1 comment:

Pete and Jen said...

Wish I could have been there!!