Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Here's how we spent the day:
Since Logan had to have valentines for his class, of course Sophie wanted some too.  We actually got some free from Build-a-Bear so we used those.  I wrote her name on them and she helped fold them and close them with a sticker.  Then we took them out with us on Wednesday and she gave them to just about everyone she saw.
 
One of Logan's friends gave these to the teachers last year for valentines and I have been keeping my eyes open for them at the dollar store.  Whenever I saw them I would buy what ever they had in stock.  So this year we used them as his classmates valentines.  I found these printables on Pinterest.  I printed them on plain paper then cut them out and Logan glued them onto red cardstock. Then I punched a hole and tied them to the handle.  I had enough puzzles for all his teachers too.

 
Here's the kids Valentine's goodies.
 
It was a great day!
 
 
 


No comments: