- Taking off her shoes: She takes her shoes off every chance she can. She prefers barefoot even outside, whether hot or cold.
- With Logan starting Kindergarten, Sophie had some separation anxiety. It has been very odd since she was never like that before.
- Fearless/climbs on everything: She is completely fearless and loves to climb on everything.
- Valentine's Day Goodies
- Hiding whenever daddy comes home: Both kids love to hide as soon as they hear the garage door opening. Of course, they can't be quiet and their giggling gives them away.
- This is where you can find Sophie first thing in the morning, watching a little TV.
- Hanging out at the outside concert.
- This is how Sophie prefers to spend her sick days.
- Sophie's first day of Preschool at Kidspark.
Showing off her dance moves.
Screentime with Mommy's tablet.
Hanging with Mommy.
Reading a princess journal at her vanity.
Worn out from a visit with Grandma.
Dollar store balloons.
She didn't even realize she had drawn a moustache on herself.
Sophie got superglue on her eye. It took a lot of mineral oil and time but we got it all off. Months later she will still tell you how it happened.