Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Show & Tell October & November


For letter T, I was out of town but I left temporary tattoos for Logan to take. He had Daddy put a Tweety Bird tattoo on before class.


For letter H, I bought hot dogs and buns for the kids classes.




For I, of course, we took ice cream. And we weren't the only ones. The kids had ice cream cups for snack and mini ice cream sandwiches at lunch.



For letter U, I was going to get some party/drink umbrellas. Of course, I forgot to go to the store, so I had to come up with something else. I found the Uno Stacko game in our closet. The kids had a blast playing the game after naptime.














For letter C, Logan took some crayons that we had made using broken colors. We didn't have enough for everyone but we took the muffin tin and let his friends make their own circle crayons.






For letter O, Paul and Logan went to the store and picked out a package of Oreo cookies. Logan chose Berry Blast. They were really good.

No comments: