Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Tot School

I had really grand ideas to do lots of Tot School during the summer, but we were just too busy. And honestly, we all just needed some down time, with nothing particular to do except rest, relax, and play. I did do some things with them.




I printed off some worksheets from 1+1+1=1. We used dot markers on some and small blocks on others. I also used wipe-off crayons for coloring the laminated sheets. Some are lacing cards and puzzles.


Here's Logan using curling ribbon on the lacing card.




Putting the apple puzzle together.




We also sorted pom poms.







I had also picked up a couple of workbooks at the store and let the kids use those for coloring.



Sophie loved using the dry erase markers.








Logan did a great job with the dot markers, putting a dot on each of the apples on the letter A.



Sophie did a great job of putting dots all over the front and back of the paper. Ha!





Here is Logan using the Cool School Keyboard.














I also got some of my ideas from an email I get from here. Here is Sophie playing with "goop" aka cornstarch and water. She had so much fun with this and so did I. I've bought 3 big boxes of cornstarch so we can do it again.




No comments: