Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trip to the Zoo

Sophie and I made a quick trip to the zoo this week. It was quick because I had an appointment after lunch, but turned out to be even quicker because it started raining an hour after we got there. I didn't get but just a few pictures.

Here is the rhino. He was eating when we came up and was just a few feet from us (or so it seemed).


Sophie's favorite animal is still the giraffe. I think it is her favorite because there are about 6 of them and they are really close to the fence.



She immediately started squealing when we came up to them. She wanted out of the stroller so bad. I couldn't get a picture of it, but she eventually started climbing that fence.




No comments: