Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Highchair

I decided it was time to get Sophie a highchair (we've been using the bumbo seat).  I had heard lots of good things about the type that just straps in to your regular dining chair, but didn't think it would work with our style of chairs.  When I went to the store the picture on the box had it using a chair that looked like ours.  Of course when I got it home and took it out we discovered that the one on the box must be larger/wider than ours.  I took it back and picked another.  I couldn't really decide and my mind was still set on the other kind, but this one does have an elephant on the cushion.  She seems to like it and I feel that she is safer in it so I can walk away to get something if I need to.


No comments: