Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Mommy and Daddy

Some may recall that I started a tradition of dressing Sophie in my wedding dress each year around our anniversary. It took me longer this year to find the time to get both kids dressed for the pictures but we did get some shots.





Logan is wearing Paul's button-up dress shirt and Sophie has on my dress. I have gotten prints made in black and white to put above the mantel along with our framed marriage license. Logan was actually the better sport this time. Sophie typically wakes from her nap all smiles but not this day...




Instead we spent several minutes trying to work with this...



Logan being silly!





Sophie did eventually calm down enough (with a little help from marshmallows and lollipop).



For comparison, here is last year at 1 year old...




and the year before that at 4 days old.


1 comment:

achan said...

That's such a cool idea! I wonder if I can start at 6!

The kids look so cute :)