Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Preschool



I asked Paul to bring Sophie to preschool for her first day (so I could focus on work and greeting the other parents). It was pouring down rain. It ended up being torrential, with roads flooded and the roof leaking. Sophie wore a new dress my friend Devon gave us before she was even born. It went perfectly with some leopard=print shoes I found.




Look how big she is!




She had a great first day. There were a couple of other kids crying and Sophie kept looking at them like she was confused, couldn't figure out why they were crying. I am so glad we have such a wonderful place where she can play and learn!


After class, we had to finish up some work in my office. This is how she entertained herself...Taking all the paper out of the recycling bin and putting it in a laundry basket.

No comments: