Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fake Mashed Potatoes

I thought Sophie was a girl after my own heart. I had some leftover mashed potatoes from KFC, and not to burst anyone's bubble, but they aren't the real deal. I gave some to Sophie and this was the face she made.

Now this made me happy because I too hate fake potatoes. (Just ask my mom. She tried to pass off a box of Idaho Spuds as the real deal and I knew something was up. Of course, I was polite enough just to ask if she had done something different when she made them. I found the box later and she never gave me the fake stuff again.)

Of course, Sophie changed her mind when I put them on her tray and let her feed herself.


Please note the hair. Even at 10 months Sophie knows the benefit of good "product"!


I've recently started putting food on her tray and letting her play with it (but only at dinner when bath is the next item on her schedule). She really enjoys exploring the food and I love that messy little face!

No comments: