Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sick Day!

Sophie had her first sick day. She had been fussy all evening and felt warm early in the morning so I took her temperature and she had a fever. Paul stayed with her until 10am so I could go open the preschool and get everything situated (the one day my assistant also had an appointment) then she and I stayed at home. I gave her motrin and the fever subsided. I also called the doctor since she's never been sick before. Their only real concern was that she get enough formula during the day. She ended drinking more than normal and eating about the same about of food. Other than the snotty nose (which she's had on and off all season) she seemed to feel fine. We just laid around on the couch, took a few naps, and ate...same thing I do when I'm sick.

No comments: