Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pool Party

I got this baby pool at one of the consignment sales this spring. I've been waiting for the yard to be mowed and the weather to be a little cooler to actually set it up. We broke it out this month finally. Sophie loves baths so I figured she would like the pool, and I was right! I sat her in the Bumbo seat (suggestion I saw from another blogger) and then poured water over her.






Today we went outside with Daddy, so we were able to get better pictures. Sophie loves to stand up and her legs are getting so strong.



She's not really liking the sunglasses but they are just too darn cute not to get a picture with them.

1 comment:

jilljohnandhope said...

This made me giggle! So stinkin cute